Do you want to quit your day job so that you can write full-time – on your own terms?
In 2019, I did exactly that. After years of juggling freelance writing with being a high school English teacher, I took a leap of faith and went full-time freelance. And I want to teach you how to do the same.
Learn how to get paid to write for magazines, websites, newspapers and more.
You can use your writing to make an impact and an income!
Imagine the possibilities...
In my upcoming free workshop, I’m going to share how I got started as a freelance writer, how I surpassed my teaching salary in my first year as a full-time freelancer, and some of the lessons I’ve learned along the way.
Here's the agenda:
This workshop covers:
(1) The lifestyle that is possible for you as a successful freelance writer
(2) The state of journalism and why it’s not too late for you to get started
(3) The mindset you need to succeed as a freelancer
(4) The biggest mistakes I’ve made as a freelance writer
(5) Why you should consider freelance writing even if you’re working on a book
(6) My top 5 tips to success as a freelance writer
(7) The 7 things you should do before your quit your day job
Are you ready
to get paid to write?
I can't wait to show you how you can finally use your writing